Thursday, March 7, 2013

Tippy Dos Santos Gets A Star Awards for Movies Nomination

Tippy Dos Santos debuted on the big screen via the Chris Martinez musical comedy "I Do Bidoo Bidoo" and for a first timer, she has proven she's got acting prowess because her portrayal has got her a nomination as 'Best New Female Actress' for Star Awards for Movies.

“To be cast in I Do Bidoo Bidoo alone was already such a big blessing, I got to work with such a brilliant and very nice director, Director Chris Martinez, and I was able to work with the most talented people in the industry, My Dad Tito Gary, Mommy Zsazsa, Tita Uge, Tito Ogie and others, but to also be nominated for an award, is just an even bigger gift,” says Tippy.

“I am not expecting anything, but to be nominated is already a prize for me. Idobidoobidoo is nominated for more than 10 awards, so I am really thankful that I was chosen to be part of that landmark film."

Currently, Tippy is on the Kapamilya network via Luv U and also she's gearing up for the comedy movie Raketeros. She is vying against Dawn Balagot for “The Animals”, Shy Carlos of “A Secret Affair”, Mayton Eugenio (“Dormboys”), Glenda Kennedy (“Thy Womb”), Kim Komatsu (“Mga Mumunting Lihim”) and her co-star Sweet Plantado in I Doo Bidoo Bidoo.

Comments :

0 comments to “Tippy Dos Santos Gets A Star Awards for Movies Nomination”

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2009 by The Scoop Box, Powered By Blogger All Rights Reserved 2012.