Saturday, April 6, 2013

‘It Takes a Man and a Woman’ Box Office Update!

I'm 100% sure you wanted to keep track of It Takes A Man and A Woman's box office success despite the fact that you will never get any portion of that. I don't know what's wrong with you  - why don't you ask yourself? -but I won't judge instead I'll tolerate you via this box office update.

So earlier today, April 7, at ASAP 18, the box office gross of It Takes A Man and A Woman movie was reported to have reached the P200-million mark. And that means, it's halfway into becoming the highest grossing Filipino film of all time dethroning the MMFF 2012 entry Sisterakas, which was crappy by the way.

I've been reading reviews of It Takes A Man and A Woman and I think the movie garnered generally positive reviews as well. Some are just too elitist to even recommend it. Like you know, it's a pinoy movie! Jologs and all. That kind of notion, whatever!

But anyway, rejoice fantards and Star Cinema and Viva Films people who are altogether P200-million richer! I hope I'll get invited to your victory party. Hehe. Eww!

Comments :

1
chris said...
on 

I've watched this Movie and nakakatawa talaga and ok ang tandem nila. Kilig to the max ang fans for sure.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2009 by The Scoop Box, Powered By Blogger All Rights Reserved 2012.