Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Ella Cruz Reveals Fantaserye 'Aryana' is her Biggest Gift!

I will never forget how ‘Aryana’ changed my life. It is the highlight of my 2012,” said the Kapamilya tween star Ella Cruz when asked about the biggest gift she received this year. “I’m very thankful to ABS-CBN for everything that happened to my life and my career this year.” She continued.

All I want this Christmas is time to bond with my family. It may be simple, but it would really make me very happy.


That is the only and other special reward she could give to herself and to her family because of her super busy schedule. This is indeed a busy year for Ella Cruz! Aside from her teenage mermaid tv series, Ella Cruz is also set to grace in the big screen with her MMFF 2012 Entry "Shake Rattle and Roll 14: The Invasion".


Don’t miss “Aryana,” weeknights, on ABS-CBN Primetime Bida, before “TV Patrol.”

Comments :

0 comments to “Ella Cruz Reveals Fantaserye 'Aryana' is her Biggest Gift!”

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2009 by The Scoop Box, Powered By Blogger All Rights Reserved 2012.