Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Be Careful With My Heart Extended Until December!

I know you know for a fact that Be Careful with My Heart is a high rating and high calibre kilig series but if there's anything I'm getting from this news it's the postponement of any future kilig series that's currently in the queue to replace Be careful Wit My Heart and that includes the kilig series of Sarah Geronimo.

But wait, Abs-Cbn have established a good timeslot for another kilig series and that's thourhg Angeline Quinto's Kahit Konting Pagtingin and while that show is also soaring high in ratings, Abs-Cbn may have that idsmissed in favor of Judy Ann and Sam Milby's Against All Odds.

Anyway, let's go back to this very exciting news for Be Careful with My Heart fans out there. Aside from the 6-months extension more characters will also be introduced to the series to stop the budding romance between Sir Chief and Maya.

Comments :

0 comments to “Be Careful With My Heart Extended Until December!”

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2009 by The Scoop Box, Powered By Blogger All Rights Reserved 2012.