Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Lee Jin Sung Performs "I Love You I Hate You" for 'Queen of Ambition' OST

While the Korean entertainment industry is still making a lot of moolahs from cutesy groups there's no doubt that they have high quality movie productions and tv shows as well. Not to mention classy and appealing posters for these projects. But with everything korean booming these days, it is not a surprise if these different niches collaborate to make one project epic as possible.

 And that's why we have MBC's drama Queen of Ambition which will feature Lee Jin Sung's "I Love You I Hate You" in the official sound track of the said series. The song is composed by Jung Tae Woo and performed, of course, by none other than Monday Kiz' Lee Jin Sung.


Comments :

0 comments to “Lee Jin Sung Performs "I Love You I Hate You" for 'Queen of Ambition' OST”

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2009 by The Scoop Box, Powered By Blogger All Rights Reserved 2012.