Tuesday, February 19, 2013

HBO Beyonce Documentary Soared at 1.8-Million viewers


HBO's latest documentary Beyonce's Life is But A Dream has pulled 1.8-Million viewers and becoming the cable network's most-watched docu in nearly 10 years. This is next to When the Levees Broke: A Requiem in Four Acts which is about the devastation done by Hurricane Katrina that earned 1.7-Million viewers in 2006.

Here's an official teaser trailer of Beyoncé Knowles documentary.

“I always battle with how much do I reveal about myself. How do I stay current? How do I stay soulful? I felt like I had been so commercially successful, it wasn’t enough. It’s something really stressful about having to keep up with that,” says Bey in the trailer.

The documentary is said to touch her singing career, growing-up, being an independent woman, her husband Jay-Z, miscarriage and a tutorial on how to video blog using a Macbook Pro. Seriously? While I have yet to see the documentary myself and I'm sure it's going to be good watch given we don't always get to know a music icon every day.

Life Is But a Dream is directed by Beyonce herself, and it premiered on HBO last Saturday, February 16 at 9/8c. I can't wait to watch the replay of Bey's Life is But A Dream soon.

Comments :

0 comments to “HBO Beyonce Documentary Soared at 1.8-Million viewers”

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2009 by The Scoop Box, Powered By Blogger All Rights Reserved 2012.