So for today let's go to Indonesia!
When a friend went to Malaysia he spotted these Komodo dragons wandering around a beach. And I almost shriek saying it must have been a bad experience. But he said no. He said it was kinda cool until now that in Jakarta, Indonesia. Well, I may be talking about Komodo dragons in a different country but they are neighbors. Now back to the report. Just recently a tour guide in an Indonesian National Park got mauled by a Komodo Dragon that is over two meters long.
Reports say that he the tour guide was trekking with four indonesian visitors to Rinca Island - one of the two Komodo-inhabited - or infested? - islands which is frequently visited by - courageous - tourists. At 25, the tour guide is named Abdurahman was immediately taken to the hospital where his wounds on his right calf is being stitched.
They say that when you get bitten by a Komodo dragon, the bite would have a toxic bacteria from their saliva that will weaken or kill you. But a recent research states that the dragons' jaw have highly sophisticated poison glands that can cause paralysis, spasms and shock through hemorrhaging. Komodos are known to be the world's largest monitor lizards and hunt their prey through a "bite and wait" strategy. So if you don't want to end up like Abdurahman and the two park employees who were also attacked earlier this month then don't ever get close to one nor their territory.